Double BAFTA winning British stand-up comedian Mo Gilligan is a true breakout star, with numerous award wins and nominations and sell-out tours, along with an online reach running into multiple millions.
With his high-energy style and stunning physicality, the stand up, Masked Singer judge and social media mega star, is now one of the UK’s most celebrated comics.
It’s been quite a few spectacular years for Mo which has seen him recently announced as this year’s host of the iconic BRIT Awards. He’s also seen numerous award wins including two BAFTAs, as well as many nominations, recording 4 series of The Big Narstie Show and landing his own hit Channel 4 series The Lateish Show with Mo Gilligan, which bagged him one of those spectacular BAFTAs for the Entertainment Performance Award.
He was named The Funniest Man in Britain by The Times and his debut Coupla Cans stand up tour came to a close selling over 50,000 tickets including a huge two week West End residency. His debut Netflix Original Stand Up Special Momentum was globally released in 190 countries.
His There’s Mo To Life Tour sold out in record time, including 10 sell out shows at London’s Eventim Apollo and last December, Mo made history once again with Mo Gilligan and Friends – The Black British Takeover at London’s 20,000-seater arena The O2. The biggest show of his career to date, it went down as one of the most legendary events in recent British stand-up history.
- BAFTA 2021 | BEST ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME NOMINEE
- ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY 2021 | BEST ENTERTAINMENT PERFORMANCE WINNER
- BAFTA 2020 | ENTERTAINMENT PERFORMANCE AWARD WINNER
- BAFTA 2019 | BEST ENTERTAINMENT SHOW NOMINEE
- NATIONAL TELEVISION AWARDS 2020 | TV PRESENTER OF THE YEAR NOMINEE
- NATIONAL TELEVISION AWARDS 2020 | THE BRUCE FORSYTH ENTERTAINMENT AWARD NOMINEE
- ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY 2019 | BEST ENTERTAINMENT SHOW WINNER
- ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY 2019 | BEST BREAKTHROUGH NOMINEE
- EDINBURGH TV AWARDS 2019 | BEST NEWCOMER NOMINEE